How will I get clients after the Botox Training Courses?
- We do understand you will have concerns about how to find clients especially when you have no previous business experience. We have been there before and aware this might be a reason why you are reluctant to embark on the course
- We will provide you with detailed advice on how to find clients, promote your business, expand and how to work in clinics and other establishments
- We have dedicated a generous time in the course day itself to discuss how to start your aesthetic practice
- There is a business speaker available on the day of the course to discuss options and ideas
I have no social media experience; will this affect me finding clients?
- We were the same when we first started. We had no social media experience at all. Therefore, we have provided a section in the manual about setting up your business and advice that will cover social media
- Within the course itself, we have an extensive section about starting up a business and how to find clients. We also have invited business speakers who will give talks and provide contact details
If I have questions after the course can I contact you?
Yes. You will be provided with contact details for post-course advice. We have a special email for post-course enquiries and, in addition, the number of your trainer will be provided to you.
I am worried I will not find work after I finish the course?
- We do understand you will have concerns about how to find clients especially when you have no previous business experience. We have been there before and aware this is often a concern
- We will provide you with detailed advice on how to find clients, promote your business, expand, how to work in a clinic environment and other establishments
- We have dedicated a generous section of the course itself to discuss how you can start your aesthetic work
- There is a business speaker present on the day of the course to discuss options and ideas
Are we allowed to take photos of the models we train on?
No. Legally, you will need a specially signed, written consent.
Do we inject manikins or real humans?
Real humans. No manikins.
Can I pay in instalments?
- At the moment, all payments have to be completed in one transaction
- We are considering introducing instalment payments in the future
How many delegates per trainer?
Max five delegates per trainer.
I never trained in aesthetics before, can I do the migraine course?
- Yes. In our migraine course, we include a section about Botulinum toxins, history, storage, dilution, mechanism of action, side effects and injection techniques for those who had no previous aesthetic training
- The price is slightly higher as extra training on Botox will be required
Why must I have one year experience before doing the facelift or non-surgical rhinoplasty?
Most aesthetic complications are from rhinoplasty. To make sure you are safe and don’t run into trouble, we like to be assured that you have enough experience before embarking on the course as you will be more confident and experienced in dermal fillers and avoid running into trouble.
How many injections do we do?
There will be lots of injections. To ensure the high quality of our courses, we get a low number of delegates and a high number of models.
What products do you use in your course?
The new Juvéderm fillers (Volbella, Volify, Voluma) and Botulinum toxins from Allergan.
Why should I train in aesthetics?
Benefits of learning aesthetics:
- Increased earnings in less time
- Saving money in tax by using a limited company
- Ability to spend more time with family as you can earn more in a few hours than during a whole shift in A&E
- A stress-free working environment
- Your patients will appreciate your work and thank you
- You will be happy and enjoy your work
- Flexibility of work: you can work as a mobile aesthetician in your free time, in a clinic or partner with a salon to provide treatments
- Easy to develop yourself and learn new procedures according to demand
How do I find a prescriber after I do the course?
We have a number of people who would be happy to be your prescriber. In addition, we will give you the details of a few organisations that have prescribers who can help you.
Is there parking near the venue?
Yes. Free around the venue and payable car parks (£5.50 per day).
If you have any questions, please contact us.