After the course, you should be confident in practicing aesthetic medicine using Botulinum toxins due to the excellent supervision and the large number of injections you will do during the course covering 13 different procedures. In addition, you will be able to treat people with migraines and tension headaches giving them relief from there symptoms and increasing the number of male clients.
There will be a manual given in advance which has all the necessary material needed and on the day of the course there will be a theory powerpoint presentation followed by a practical session on live models. The manual is written by experts in their field and a professional editor and proofreader reviewed the manual to make the language simple and easy.
The manual has various sections, including skin anatomy and physiology, mechanism of ageing, face assessment, consultation techniques including training on how to give post-treatment advice. It will also detail the legal aspects of aesthetics in the UK and an extensively detailed chapter on starting a business in aesthetics, how to find clients and expand your practice, tax law and accountancy
It will include sections for Botulinum toxin details such as history, mechanism of action, preparation and storage, injection techniques of five Botox treatments (frown lines, forehead, crows feet, brow lift and bunny nose), and complications of Botulinum toxins.
In addition, you will be taking the complete migraine course which has many benefits such as:
- Learning how to treat migraines and tension headaches
- You will understand the pathophysiology of migraine
- Understanding the mechanism of action of BTA on Chronic Migraine
- Specific landmarks teaching based on the newest evidence
- You will be able to locate and mark the injections sites
- Lots of practical injections that you will perform on patients
- Provide you with a headache diary for your patient
- You will leave the course confident in providing this treatment
- We provide post-course advice